Frequently asked questions

← Back to Overview
What should I do in the event of illness or an accident abroad?

If you have an accident or fall ill, you should first contact a doctor and ensure you get treatment. As soon as you’ve recovered (hopefully very quickly!), send the following documents to ERV at schaden_at_erv.ch: a completed claim form (this one if you have an accident, and this one if you fall ill), a detailed medical certificate, invoices for doctors’, medication and hospital costs, plus prescription slips, and a transaction receipt for your booked trip (i.e. a screenshot of your neon app).

Give us feedback