Frequently asked questions

← Back to Overview
What happens in the event of a dispute?

Sometimes relationships end and there is a dispute about how much money each person is entitled to. If you or another party acting on your behalf (e.g. a solicitor) tells us that there is a dispute between you and the other account holder, we will freeze the joint account and not allow any further outgoing payments, including recurring payments.

However, incoming payments can still be received. The joint account can be reactivated or closed as soon as we have a joint written permission from the account holders. 

Give us feedback