Frequently asked questions

← Back to Overview
What should I do if I need to cancel a flight?

Depending on how you booked the flight, you should either tell your travel agent or your carrier directly when you realise you won’t be able to go on your trip. If you’d like to make a claim, you need to submit the following documents to schaden_at_erv.ch: the booking confirmation for your trip, invoices for cancellation/subsequent travel costs, a detailed medical certificate or other official proof and a transaction receipt for the ticket you bought (i.e. a screenshot of your neon app).

Give us feedback