Frequently asked questions

← Back to Overview
How can I challenge an amount debited from my card (e.g. in the case of a dispute with the retailer)?

All credit card transactions are transmitted via Mastercard and forwarded to our partner bank Hypothekarbank Lenzburg for settlement. Once the amount has been credited to your neon account, you as the account holder have the option to dispute transactions with us within 30 days.

Do you disagree with a card charge and want to dispute it? We recommend that you first contact the merchant concerned directly and request a refund.

If you are unsuccessful with your request for a refund, we may be able to help you. To do this, we would start a so-called charge-back process with our partner bank via Mastercard and try to reclaim the payment. To do this, send us an email to service_at_neon-free.ch and let us know which payment is involved and why you want to reclaim it.

If it is «only» a charge (complaint) and not fraud, it is generally not necessary to block the old card and send a new one.

Give us feedback